MapleEvolution
Welcome to MapleEvolution. Please log in or register.
MapleEvolution
Welcome to MapleEvolution. Please log in or register.
MapleEvolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The evolution of the Maple World.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterSunnie's Art Gallery EmptyLog in
We have our own website ~ https://www.youtube.com/user/MapleEvo

Sunnie's Art Gallery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xAsdfjkl;
Art Team
Art Team
xAsdfjkl;

Title : Sunnie Oni Kuroi

Sunnie's Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:00 am

...Yay?
Here's my art gallery of nine years of practice. :D
I loved drawing Powerpuff Girls when I was three >w<
Enjoy!

*If there's a red asterisk (*) in the picture, it means that I'm lining/coloring it soon.

Pixel (OLDDDDD :U)
Spoiler:
Strawberry Gashes Junk
Spoiler:
Requests
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Shayde Avery:
Hirari:
MapleMissile:
Misc
Spoiler:
Holidays
Halloween:

...CnC? xD

Last edited by xAsdfjkl; on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:39 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Some misakes..)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iasdfjkl
lunasongxd
Art Team
Art Team
lunasongxd

Title : I = Luna Wut now

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:54 am

-is to lazy to CnC them all properly-

I reserve this for me later =X
Back to top Go down
Hirari
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hirari

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 am

Awesomeness o3o I'm too lazy to cnc too....meh
Back to top Go down
Hyakato
Hyakato

Title : Cloud Guardian
Infractions : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 am

Hirari wrote:
You deserve an infraction for this post Hirari. Bad example there lols
Pixel art is good. Shayde is epic.
And I really like that guy's hair in your avatar. Mainly cuz of the ponytail 8D
Back to top Go down
lunasongxd
Art Team
Art Team
lunasongxd

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 am

Hyakato wrote:
Hirari wrote:

Psah we ME we ain't that mean =D
Back to top Go down
xAsdfjkl;
Art Team
Art Team
xAsdfjkl;

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:42 am

Hyakato wrote:
Hirari wrote:

Thanks! :]
I was worried about his braid.. It was the first time I actually attempted to draw one digitally. -whipes sweat off forehead~
Again, thanks so much! x]
Back to top Go down
Hirari
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hirari

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:29 pm

Hyakato wrote:

-_____- how dare you...
I've CnCed more art than you ever will in your life.
You wanna hear my CnC?

First one: Beautiful hair, proportions and all are lovely. Many things lack shade though, for example the hairband. Though I believe the style is fine, you don't always need shade to make art look fantastic and you do a good job of showing that. After all you have a good amount of shade on the bandana and shirt. The ear is kinda long, o.o boobs are not even, and the bandana/scarf... do the ends really hang there? o_0 Anyways I really like this one..like...really really like

2nd: Yay for more shade. Another beautiful one. Though just cuz theres more than one color on an object doesn't mean theres no shade. So I would say more on the hat..would make it more eye-catching. Tail irks me a bit cuz its so shiny *_* But again, another beautiful one. I love how you did the nose shade XD

Strawberry Gashes:
1st: Right arm extends out a bit too much. And I know a lot of people do this but personally I don't like it when an eye is missing..because technically we can sitll see the eye even if hair is blocking it so theres no need to not draw it at all. I believe his ...right..ear is not facing the right way. He could use some hair in the area behind/to the right his ear. I am very jealous of your hand... x__x Oh I just noticed..your hand is a bit small...but st ill I'm jealous of how well you can draw the knuckles and all.

2nd: erson on the left, feet pointed out too far. I just tried standing like that and..I just can't XD Point a little more inward cuz tis really hard to stand with both feet pointing straight out. the one on the right, imo the tail is a bit too far out..think about it, tails should be in the center not more to one side. And for both of them, the necks are just a very very very tiny bit too long o3o very..very...tiny bit...All the positions and stuff though look great.

Shayde: ...NOTHING. THIS IS TOO PERFECT. though...her left arm is a bit big o3o typical mistake..its really hard to make things symmetrical

First Lineart: I cna't really tell what her pose is o.o I'm assuming she's curled up in a ball. Ignoring that, I'd say her left wing needs to close in more from the upper part, cave in more liek hte one on her right. Are those hair ties? o.o THey're pretty big.... lulz and face structure once again perfect.

2nd Lineart: This is really cute O3O I can't wait to see it colored. The only thing I woudl really say is that her back...is curved awkwardly. True that our scapulas pops out a bit but thats too much o3o backs are straight..curved..thingy..like the guy's XD

Misc: First thin gI noticed is that her boobs are low o3o No, like they're in the right position but its too..long, get it? the curve is too long and needs to be shorter. Once again, the position of her right ear...yea.

Overall I'm jealous that your proportions are so lovely x.x facial structures and hairstyles are always so beautiful, so you just need to get the hang of perfecting the rest of the body =3
Back to top Go down
xAsdfjkl;
Art Team
Art Team
xAsdfjkl;

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Hirari wrote:
Hyakato wrote:

-_____- how dare you...
I've CnCed more art than you ever will in your life.
You wanna hear my CnC?

First one: Beautiful hair, proportions and all are lovely. Many things lack shade though, for example the hairband. Though I believe the style is fine, you don't always need shade to make art look fantastic and you do a good job of showing that. After all you have a good amount of shade on the bandana and shirt. The ear is kinda long, o.o boobs are not even, and the bandana/scarf... do the ends really hang there? o_0 Anyways I really like this one..like...really really like

2nd: Yay for more shade. Another beautiful one. Though just cuz theres more than one color on an object doesn't mean theres no shade. So I would say more on the hat..would make it more eye-catching. Tail irks me a bit cuz its so shiny *_* But again, another beautiful one. I love how you did the nose shade XD

Strawberry Gashes:
1st: Right arm extends out a bit too much. And I know a lot of people do this but personally I don't like it when an eye is missing..because technically we can sitll see the eye even if hair is blocking it so theres no need to not draw it at all. I believe his ...right..ear is not facing the right way. He could use some hair in the area behind/to the right his ear. I am very jealous of your hand... x__x Oh I just noticed..your hand is a bit small...but st ill I'm jealous of how well you can draw the knuckles and all.

2nd: erson on the left, feet pointed out too far. I just tried standing like that and..I just can't XD Point a little more inward cuz tis really hard to stand with both feet pointing straight out. the one on the right, imo the tail is a bit too far out..think about it, tails should be in the center not more to one side. And for both of them, the necks are just a very very very tiny bit too long o3o very..very...tiny bit...All the positions and stuff though look great.

Shayde: ...NOTHING. THIS IS TOO PERFECT. though...her left arm is a bit big o3o typical mistake..its really hard to make things symmetrical

First Lineart: I cna't really tell what her pose is o.o I'm assuming she's curled up in a ball. Ignoring that, I'd say her left wing needs to close in more from the upper part, cave in more liek hte one on her right. Are those hair ties? o.o THey're pretty big.... lulz and face structure once again perfect.

2nd Lineart: This is really cute O3O I can't wait to see it colored. The only thing I woudl really say is that her back...is curved awkwardly. True that our scapulas pops out a bit but thats too much o3o backs are straight..curved..thingy..like the guy's XD

Misc: First thin gI noticed is that her boobs are low o3o No, like they're in the right position but its too..long, get it? the curve is too long and needs to be shorter. Once again, the position of her right ear...yea.

Overall I'm jealous that your proportions are so lovely x.x facial structures and hairstyles are always so beautiful, so you just need to get the hang of perfecting the rest of the body =3

Thank you, Hirari, for this wonderful criticism.. It helps me a lot.
It's just... Can you explain to me what the position of the ears should be?
..I always have a problem with them.
Back to top Go down
Hirari
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hirari

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 pm

xAsdfjkl; wrote:

Thank you, Hirari, for this wonderful criticism.. It helps me a lot.
It's just... Can you explain to me what the position of the ears should be?
..I always have a problem with them.

Well its just the other one flipped vertically o3o completely symmetical. Though if the character is facing a little towards one side then the closest one would show more of the inner ear, while the farther ear would show less of it....Does that even make sense? o_0
Back to top Go down
xAsdfjkl;
Art Team
Art Team
xAsdfjkl;

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Hirari wrote:

Well its just the other one flipped vertically o3o completely symmetical. Though if the character is facing a little towards one side then the closest one would show more of the inner ear, while the farther ear would show less of it....Does that even make sense? o_0

Ahh, I see.
I should practice on that.. >w<..
Thanks, Onee-Hirari-chan. :]
Back to top Go down
xAsdfjkl;
Art Team
Art Team
xAsdfjkl;

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:39 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
lunasongxd
Art Team
Art Team
lunasongxd

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:42 am

that person at the bottom of ur newest picture
._. i feel like i know her
Back to top Go down
xAsdfjkl;
Art Team
Art Team
xAsdfjkl;

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:53 am

lunasongxd wrote:
that person at the bottom of ur newest picture
._. i feel like i know her

Lolwut?...
The one wearing the cat hat?
I wore those clothes for Halloween.. o-o..
Back to top Go down
lunasongxd
Art Team
Art Team
lunasongxd

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:59 am

lol u went as me for Halloween perv cause mah chara wears a cat hat and a hoodie as well
Back to top Go down
Hirari
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hirari

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:02 am

THEYRE ALL SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD
Lol theres "OMG" next to mine XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunnie's Art Gallery   Sunnie's Art Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunnie's Art Gallery
Page 1 of 1