MapleEvolution
Welcome to MapleEvolution. Please log in or register.
MapleEvolution
Welcome to MapleEvolution. Please log in or register.
MapleEvolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The evolution of the Maple World.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterValzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App EmptyLog in
We have our own website ~ https://www.youtube.com/user/MapleEvo

Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App

Go down 
3 posters

Mod?
Yes
Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App I_vote_lcap100%Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App I_vote_lcap0%Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Valzion
Valzion

Title : The Sun Dementia

Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App   Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Basic Information
Name(IRL): Erik heaton

Timezone/Location: GMT -6. Central (US & Canada)

Personality: Carefree and pure. I don't care about things that happen in the past, and I rarely get into fights (Anymore, mind you). I love to help others. Basically the exact opposite of a human.

Moderator Knowledge
Experience: I have been moderator of countless games, including the failed experiment of Tate's Pokemation. I also have experience in moderating forums. Almost became head admin of Minh's forum. I have my own forum, though it was strictly for experimental purposes and it is not open to public.

Questions
If you're chosen, how will it benefit the forums?

A: How will it indeed? I can't say for sure. I'm just a lovable dude with a passion for helping others. I am a mediator in real life for my school. Don't know what that is? Look it up, brah. It's basically someone who solves fights with words for other people who can't solve it without their fists.

Why you want to be a mod?

A: For the fame, glory, and power of it, of course. Jk. I want to become moderator strictly because of my influence. My influence is great, and usually when people are around me, they are happy. Bringing joy to the whole forum. Isn't that what everyone wants?

Do you have MSN or Skype? If so, please state it.

A: ExValxMar@hotmail.com
zeldafan95 for skype

What three sub-forums would you like to moderate?

A: Story, Animation, and the Maple Evolution Battle. I'm pretty good at Story and Animation, and at MM, I have the most wins in MBR. Thought this was sorta like MBR, so I want to mod it.

*Waits for Matthew to accep- I mean...decide.*
Back to top Go down
Hirari
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hirari

PostSubject: Re: Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App   Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:27 pm

1. gave you a poll
2. << wait I'm your rape slave? D=
3. ok.
Back to top Go down
Valzion
Valzion

Title : The Sun Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App   Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:27 pm

^
1. Thank you, forgot that
2. Of course...don't you remember? >:D
3. SUPPORT!
Back to top Go down
BadMSAnimator
Administrator
Administrator
BadMSAnimator

Title : Pokemon Master

PostSubject: Re: Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App   Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:40 am

No. I wasn't even on the list of people you knew in your intro.

Jk. You know my answer. Bryan's approval and you're joining the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App   Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App Empty

Back to top Go down

Valzion's Awesome Chuck Norris Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleEvolution :: Accepted-
Jump to: