MapleEvolution
Welcome to MapleEvolution. Please log in or register.
MapleEvolution
Welcome to MapleEvolution. Please log in or register.
MapleEvolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The evolution of the Maple World.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterI HATE PEOPLE REPEATING  EmptyLog in
We have our own website ~ https://www.youtube.com/user/MapleEvo

I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XZero260
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
XZero260

Title : Me like big swords
Infractions : 4

I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING  Empty
PostSubject: I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING    I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:57 pm

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT MY POST AND REPEATING WHAT THE FUCKING I KNOW
I AM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT I HAD ENOUGH WITH PEOPLE GOING THE SHADING WRONG,
THE EYES R OFF SO THE SO ON, I FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE fu** WRONG WITH IT
AND IF U WANT TO KNOW WHY I DONT GO BACK AND DO BECAUSE MY PAINT WONT FUCKING
WORK SO IF YOU SAY "I CANT HANDLE THE CNC" BECAUSE I FUCKING KNOW ABOUT IT
AND THE GUY WITH THE BLUE HAIR IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME COME AT THIS ADDRESS
SO I CAN WHOOP YOUR ASS( Riche Ave. 4172 come here when ever your ready) AND THE SPITE MOD I DONT WANT ANY MORE OF YOUR GOD DAMN COMMENTS I AS SOON YOU SAID MY SPRITE WAS AN F WHEN IT SHOULD HAD A FUCKING D I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE MY
POST THEN
YOU
CAN
SUCK
MY
BALLS f5
Back to top Go down
Uri
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Uri

Title : The storm freak.

PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING    I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Okay, first, I am going to flame you now, SO BADLY.

First, honestly, your sprite sucks, everyone does get flamed at the beggining, this flaming is just building your toughness, if you give up now, you are midfucked and you don't deserve being a spriter.
Second, if you don't want any omments just don't post, keep it to yourself and show it for your parents that will make you feel its good, but its not. Truth is hard to handle sometimes, but you fucking need to understand that these are life.
Third, if you know this sprite sucks and your tired of this, just don't post anymore, go away and work alone, with no comments you will get worse or stay bad like you did.
So don't come here like an asshole and complain that we aren't helping and you hate us, your just a fucking noob that wants attention, and you don't listin to people advices, if you really wanna get better you need to practice and listin to people and what they say.

If you now get angry and want me to be warned, well be happy, I will get. You can fucking suck my dick and go cry to your mom.
Don't complain about your own problems.

Fu** you, homeboy
By the way, your grammar sucks.

~Uri, the one who is going to get warned.
Back to top Go down
XZero260
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
XZero260

PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING    I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Uri wrote:
Okay, first, I am going to flame you now, SO BADLY.

First, honestly, your sprite sucks, everyone does get flamed at the beggining, this flaming is just building your toughness, if you give up now, you are midfucked and you don't deserve being a spriter.
Second, if you don't want any omments just don't post, keep it to yourself and show it for your parents that will make you feel its good, but its not. Truth is hard to handle sometimes, but you fucking need to understand that these are life.
Third, if you know this sprite sucks and your tired of this, just don't post anymore, go away and work alone, with no comments you will get worse or stay bad like you did.
So don't come here like an asshole and complain that we aren't helping and you hate us, your just a fucking noob that wants attention, and you don't listin to people advices, if you really wanna get better you need to practice and listin to people and what they say.

If you now get angry and want me to be warned, well be happy, I will get. You can fucking suck my dick and go cry to your mom.
Don't complain about your own problems.

Fu** you, homeboy
By the way, your grammar sucks.

~Uri, the one who is going to get warned.
YOU CAN GO EAT A DICK WHITE BOY<- hell to yea Im gonna get racist >:L
Back to top Go down
Uri
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Uri

Title : The storm freak.

PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING    I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:12 pm

-Facepalm-
First, how do you eat a dick? Your supposed to know.
Calling me white doesn't mean your racist... calling some "Nigguh" is racist.
Back to top Go down
XZero260
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
XZero260

PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING    I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Uri wrote:
-Facepalm-
First, how do you eat a dick? Your supposed to know.
Calling me white doesn't mean your racist... calling some "Nigguh" is racist.
how u eat a dick u go afica chop a dick off n eat it n nigguh is not racist nigguh is
a racial slur we call ppl ignorant call me a nigger is racist learn ur blackaie white boy

Last edited by XZero260 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just need to change it)
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ryan

Title : Evolutionist.

PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING    I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:26 am

Don't say nigger. I am Black Its offensive no matter what you say.
Second, I do somewhat agree with him about Matt, he's been getting on my nerves a bit too, and so forth but you don't flame for that reason, and its even worst when he warns you for "Flamming" Then says "Learn to take criticize and stop being a Bitch" That was really rude, even if you weren't being the smartest ones with your posts, on the other hand, don't get defensive about your work, its your work and only yours as long as you stick to your gut and do what you want to be done with the item then you should be happy, you can improve by CnC but that doesn't mean you have to listen if you really like what your doing an not the suggestions, just explain your reasoning for the situation and leave at that, if people continue to comment, say the post is been closed and you won't continue to answer any offensive, or comments that have CnC within them.
Back to top Go down
Hirari
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hirari

PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING    I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:45 am

Wish granted, you're both warned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING    I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING  Empty

Back to top Go down

I HATE PEOPLE REPEATING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleEvolution :: Dead Threads :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: