MapleEvolution
Welcome to MapleEvolution. Please log in or register.
MapleEvolution
Welcome to MapleEvolution. Please log in or register.
MapleEvolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The evolution of the Maple World.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGod damn. EmptyLog in
We have our own website ~ https://www.youtube.com/user/MapleEvo

God damn.

Go down 
+2
Miloth
GamerCloud
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GamerCloud

Title : Leet awesome badass coder.

God damn. Empty
PostSubject: God damn.   God damn. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:42 pm

This forum, is an EXACT replica of MapleBirth, jesus christ, why can't you guys think of anything original?

Also, the theme is horrible, but that's forumotions fault.

What makes this site different from others? Tell me please.
Back to top Go down
Miloth
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Miloth

Title : Ghost King ♓
Infractions : 0

God damn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God damn.   God damn. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:03 am

GamerCloud wrote:
This forum, is an EXACT replica of MapleBirth, jesus christ, why can't you guys think of anything original?
I agree. But that might be since Minh is here from what I know, so he's using his idea.
Back to top Go down
GamerCloud

God damn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God damn.   God damn. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:05 am

Miloth wrote:
GamerCloud wrote:
I agree. But that might be since Minh is here from what I know, so he's using his idea.

That doesn't make any bloody sense, he is supposed to look out for his own forum, not others. Damn, this forum is just as nooby as all the other new ones.
Back to top Go down
xAsdfjkl;
Art Team
Art Team
xAsdfjkl;

Title : Sunnie Oni Kuroi

God damn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God damn.   God damn. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:21 am

GamerCloud wrote:
Miloth wrote:
GamerCloud wrote:

That doesn't make any bloody sense, he is supposed to look out for his own forum, not others. Damn, this forum is just as nooby as all the other new ones.

Excuse me, but the members of this forum know each other in some way.
And if you think that this forum is a replica of some other, that's not very true.
To me, every forum is unique.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iasdfjkl
GamerCloud

God damn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God damn.   God damn. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:14 am

xAsdfjkl; wrote:
GamerCloud wrote:
Miloth wrote:
GamerCloud wrote:

Excuse me, but the members of this forum know each other in some way.
And if you think that this forum is a replica of some other, that's not very true.
To me, every forum is unique.

Sure, each forum is unique, what do you get when something unique is trying to copy another? Replica.
Back to top Go down
IAznPoke
IAznPoke

Title : I r random guy that pokes stuff >:D

God damn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God damn.   God damn. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 am

Maplebirth... is slowly... dieing... minh doesnt want to be head admin anymore idk why o3o so others are applying sure, since the forum is dieing others are looking for a new home, other people know people in this forum from another forum but what the fawk does that have to do with it, each forum is unique but each time some1 joins the forum grows a lil, maybe some1 without skills trying to get some, or some1 that has skills, showing them to other people, but seriously guys whats the matter.. What if they didn't get it from another forum what if they used the same layout or stuff, so it really doesnt matter if the other one is copying theother, since one is dieing another is born I guess thats why they named it mapleBIRTH o-o

thats all I hafta say random guy is out... PEACE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AznF00dz/
Hirari
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hirari

God damn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God damn.   God damn. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:50 am

Minh knows about this forum -___- as for the creativity ask the admins, I'm just here to eat trolls.

You know whats unique in every forum?
thers always different people
and so far I am definitely liking the people in this forum more than the people I knew when I left MB

And how creative can you get? seriously -__- we're all animators, spriters, comic makers, artists...how do you expect every forum to be unique...
Back to top Go down
IAznPoke
IAznPoke

Title : I r random guy that pokes stuff >:D

God damn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God damn.   God damn. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:05 am

Hirari wrote:
Minh knows about this forum -___- as for the creativity ask the admins, I'm just here to eat trolls.

and so far I am definitely liking the people in this forum more than the people I knew when I left MB

And how creative can you get? seriously -__- we're all animators, spriters, comic makers, artists...how do you expect every forum to be unique...

every1 is unique.. every1 :) they animate there way, they sprite there way, they comic make there way, they draw there way, not every1 animates like dray, not every1 sprites like madness, not every1 comic makes like.. tom (from maplemation), not every1 draws like you :).
You get my point not every1 is the same every1 is unique even if its the smallest way, sure animators do the same thing they animate, some are pro and some are not... so yea...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AznF00dz/
BadMSAnimator
Administrator
Administrator
BadMSAnimator

Title : Pokemon Master

God damn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God damn.   God damn. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:05 am

That's not a suggestion.

Stop starting flame wars.
Back to top Go down
GamerCloud

God damn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God damn.   God damn. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:01 am

Hirari wrote:

New people? Barely, they're all from other forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

God damn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God damn.   God damn. Empty

Back to top Go down

God damn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleEvolution :: Retarded-
Jump to: